Dan shares the final episode of three “body life acronyms.” They are:
- LEGS: Locally Established Gathered Saints.
- ARMS: Authentically Related Missional Servants
- The final one is HAND, Homes Available for Neighborhood Discipleship.
What can house churches do to make the neighborhoods in which they meet better? What can be done to keep small group churches from turning inward and closing themselves off from the surrounding community? Mentioned in this episode:
- Beyond Church: The Lost Word Of The Bible- Ekklesia by Steve Simms
- An Army of Ordinary People: Stories of Real-Life Men and Women Simply Being the Church by Felicity Dale
- The Parish Collective
- The Navigators (NAV Neighbors)
- Replacing Church
- National Neighborhood Watch
Latest posts by Summiteer (see all)
-  Giving it All Away – An Interview with Keith Giles - July 24, 2017
-  Checking in at Luke 10: An Interview with John White - July 15, 2017
- [ 24 ] Tough Talk – Topics to Make Your Fellowship Squirm - June 9, 2017