An interview with John White, director of the Luke 10 community. In this discussion John talks about prayer strategies for church communities, “rhythms of attention” for church families and catalysts to help simple churches grow in transparency and depth. Also, in this episode are suggestions for getting prepared to live in simple church communities.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Luke 10 Community
- The Open Church
- House Church and Mission: The Importance of Household Structures in Early Christianity
- When the Church Was a Family: Recapturing Jesus’ Vision for Authentic Christian Community
- Houses that Change the World
- NBC News segment about house churches.
Latest posts by Summiteer (see all)
-  Giving it All Away – An Interview with Keith Giles - July 24, 2017
-  Checking in at Luke 10: An Interview with John White - July 15, 2017
- [ 24 ] Tough Talk – Topics to Make Your Fellowship Squirm - June 9, 2017