A follow-up to an earlier episode. Dan moves to the other side of the mic and interviews Portland pastor and church planter, Cory Doiron of Suportland Church.
Cory describes his journey to planting house churches in Portland, OR after being part of a growing church in Rapid City, SD. The discussion eventually centers on formation and growth in relational, and diverse community.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- When Church was a Family by Joseph Hellerman
- Portlandia (Portland, Dream of the 90s)
- Fuller Seminary Youth Research (Faith Retention)
- The Enneagram personality assessment tool
- Bounded and Centered Sets