You have heard about Sonship Studies, but aren’t sure what they are and how they work? Interested in hosting one of your own? Jody is holding a training for Sonship. Get in touch with her at the address below if you want the details.
As of the first of 2017, the Summit Fellowships network of simple churches began a regular schedule of worship and prayer gatherings. Typically, we meet at somebody’s house from 8:30 to 10:00 on the 2nd Saturday of even numbered months for a time of prayer, worship and intercession, hence “PAWG” stands for “Prayer and Worship Gathering.” It’s a “Vine” because it’s an all-network get-together. The April PAWG is going to be an all-day event. Here are the details so far:
- Date/Time: April 8, 2017. Arrival 9:30AM. Event 10:00 – 4:30.
- Where: Sanctuary Inn, Welches, Oregon. Watch for the next Summiteer newsletter for directions.
- Theme: Seed of Promise. Seed of Change. To focus on releasing the promise that the Lord may have placed in the heart of people who attend.
- A light lunch will be provided for the event.
We’re heading out for an all-network camp out on August 26th.
Watch for the details by email. As some of you already know, we’ve reserved Victory Retreat in Molalla, OR for a retreat/campout the weekend of August 26, 2016. We have the place to ourselves from Friday night to Sunday noon. Here’s some things that we could possibly do:
- No-score baseball.
- Shoot some hoops.
- Sit around and talk.
- Take a nap.
- Bible study, sharing, learning.
- One thing we have in mind is to finish the weekend at Shady Dell Miniature Steamers. It’s on the way back to Portland. Here’s their Facebook Page.
[This is a “Vine” gathering, that is, an all-network get-together.]