In case you hadn’t heard it through the grapevine yet, we’ve scheduled another all-summit gathering (we call these gatherings “The Vine”) in the next couple weeks. Here are the details as we have them:
- What: The Vine (we’re doing an “ArtVine” again.
- When: Sunday, November 2, 2014.
- Where: Worldview Center, 6012 SE Yamhill Street,
Portland OR, 97215
- Who: Summiteers (folks among the Summit Fellowships network) and friends or curious others. All are welcome.
- Time: 3:00 PM until about 6:00.
- Food: Potluck.
Kids are welcome. We’ll try to have something for them, too.
If you want to bring artwork or some other creative thing, that’s what an ArtVine is all about. We can have a limited number of “performance art” presentations so if you want to do that, please let us know in advance.
If you want to help or you have something to contribute, let us know via the contact form below.