As of the first of 2017, the Summit Fellowships network of simple churches began a regular schedule of worship and prayer gatherings. Typically, we meet at somebody’s house from 8:30 to 10:00 on the 2nd Saturday of even numbered months for a time of prayer, worship and intercession, hence “PAWG” stands for “Prayer and Worship Gathering.” It’s a “Vine” because it’s an all-network get-together. The April PAWG is going to be an all-day event. Here are the details so far:
- Date/Time: April 8, 2017. Arrival 9:30AM. Event 10:00 – 4:30.
- Where: Sanctuary Inn, Welches, Oregon. Watch for the next Summiteer newsletter for directions.
- Theme: Seed of Promise. Seed of Change. To focus on releasing the promise that the Lord may have placed in the heart of people who attend.
- A light lunch will be provided for the event.
Latest posts by Summiteer (see all)
-  Giving it All Away – An Interview with Keith Giles - July 24, 2017
-  Checking in at Luke 10: An Interview with John White - July 15, 2017
- [ 24 ] Tough Talk – Topics to Make Your Fellowship Squirm - June 9, 2017